Recorders Course Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch Admission to Meghalaya Survey School in 2021
Recorders Course Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch Meghalaya Survey School Admission 2021
Meghalaya Survey School Admission 2021: Students who are permanent residents of Meghalaya are asked to apply in prescribed form for admission into the Meghalaya Survey School, Tura's 6 (six) month Recorders Course the Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch during the term 2021-2022, which will begin on November 15, 2021. The deadline for submitting an application is November 5, 2021.
Course Name:- Recorders Course Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch
* Duration:- 6 (six) months
* Age limited:- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 27 years old as of November 1, 2021 (with a 5-year age limit for ST/SC candidates).
* Stipend:- A monthly stipend of Rs. 500/- (five hundred) will be given to the eligible candidates.
* When an applicant is chosen for training, they are not permitted to pursue other studies at the same time. If the stipend is terminated, the entire sum should be repaid to the government.
* Educational Qualification:- Students must have completed SSLC/HSSLC from a recognized institution. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will be automatically dismissed.
How to Apply for Recorders Course Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch Admission to Meghalaya Survey School in 2021
Attested copies of Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Schedule Tribe/Caste Certificate, latest Character Certificate, and permanent residential certificate must be sent with the application forms (for Non-Tribal candidates only),and 1 (one) recent passport-size photo attached on the Application Form to be submitted to the Principal's office, Meghalaya Survey School, West Garo Hills, Tura, on or before November 5, 2021, at 3 p.m. After the deadline, no eligible candidates can apply.
Process for Selecting
Candidates who have applied for the Training Course must attend for a Personal Interview/Viva-Voce on November 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. in the office of the Principal, Meghalaya Survey School, West Garo Hills, Tura, conducted by the Meghalaya Survey School.
At the time of the personal interview/Viva-Voce, candidates must present their original certificates/testimonials. The board will not send a separate call letter to the candidate for this purpose. There will be no TA/DA paid for attending the Interview/Viva-Voce.
On November 12th, 2021 at 2:00 PM, the interview/Viva-Voce results will be announced, and the selected candidates will be required to attend training on November 15th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Advertisement No:- MSS/G-01/RCT/2008/88 (Date: 07.10.2021)
Those who are interested in applying must read the official notification for Meghalaya Survey School Admission 2021: Recorders Course Training (MANDAL) 50th Batch carefully before submitting their application forms.