Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for ST Students in Meghalaya 2021
Meghalaya State Scholarship 2021: Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships
ST Scholarship Meghalaya 2021: The Authority of Higher and Technical Education in Meghalaya is accepting applications for the Umbrella Scheme of scholarships of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India (for Scheduled Tribe students) from students who are permanent residents of Meghalaya studying within and outside the State for the academic year 2021-22.
The deadline for submitting an application is December 6, 2021.
1. Scholarship Name:- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
* Eligibility Criteria:- The candidate must be a Meghalaya resident.
* He or she must attend as an acknowledged school or college in class IX or X.
* The total yearly income of his or her parents should not be above Rs. 2.00 lakhs.
2. Title of Scholarship: Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
* Eligibility Requirements: The student must be a Meghalaya resident.
* He/she must study in various courses ranging from Class XI to Post Graduation at accredited colleges/institutions.
* His or her parents' total annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
How to Apply for Meghalaya ST (State Scholarships) in 2021: Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships
Only eligible and interested students can apply online at https://scholarships.gov.in through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0).
On the 6th of December 2021, the closing date will expired.
Candidates must upload all the required documentation.
The following application timetable will be followed.
* The 0pening time for students to apply for registration (both new and renewal) is September 17, 2021.
* The Closing time for students to register for classes (both new and renewal) is December 6, 2021.
* The due date for institutes to verify applications is January 24, 2022.
Before submitting an applications, candidates must read the ST Scholarship Meghalaya 2021 Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship briefly official notification carefully.