Meghalaya Scholarship 2021: Pre and Post-Metric Scholarships, as well as Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships
Meghalaya Scholarship 2021: Pre and Post-Metric Scholarships as well as Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships August 27, 2021
Meghalaya Scholarship 2021:- The Department of Higher and Technical Education, Meghalaya, Shillong, is accepting applications for Merit-Cum-Means based Scholarships, as well as Pre and Post Matric Meghalaya Scholarships, for the year 2021. For the academic year 2021-22, we are accepting applications from students who are permanent residents of Meghalaya. The deadline for submitting an online application is November 15th and 30th, 2021.
1. Merit-Cum-Means based Scholarship
Criteria for Eligibility
* A Central Sector Scheme for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships.
* Scholarships are provided to deserving candidates from recognized minority populations, i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Paris), and Jains, Students pursuing Technical and Professional Courses at the Undergraduate/Postgraduate level in an institution recognised by a relevant authority and receiving not less than 50% marks or average score in the previous final examination are qualified for the Merit Cum Means based Scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India for the academic year 2021-22.
* Both parents' total annual income should not be more than Rs. 2.50 (Lakh).
2. Post Matric Scholarship
Criteria for Eligibility
* The Post-Matric Scholarship Program is a government-run programme.
Scholarships are granted to eligible students from identified minority populations, such as the Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians(Parsis), and Jains,
Students pursuing any course in a private or government institute from class XI to Ph.D. level who received not less than 50% marks or average score in the previous final examination are qualified for the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India's Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2021-22.
* The aggregate annual income of both parents should not be more than Rs. 2.0 (Lakh).
How to Apply for the Meghalaya Scholarship for the Year 2021
These scholarships required applications to be filed online at www.scholarships.gov.in.
Printouts of duly filled-out application forms, as well as all supporting documentation, must be sent to their relevant institution. No demands for an offline application will be entertained; only online eligible candidates can apply.
The deadline for submitting the Fresh and Renewals scholarship online application is:
* For Merit-Cum-Means based Scholarship: 30th November 2021.
* For Post Matric Scholarship: 30th November 2021.
* For Pre-Matric Scholarship: 15th November 2021.
Those who are interested in applying should read the official notification for the Meghalaya Scholarship 2021: Pre & Post Metric and Merit-Cum-Means Based Scholarship carefully before sending their applications.