Apply online for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 in the North Eastern Region
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021: The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is taking submissions for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 in the North Eastern Region (NER) for students who have completed Class 12. The deadline for submitting an application is November 30, 2021.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has introduced a special scholarship plan for students from the North Eastern Region (NER) in order to support higher education.
Every year, the UGC will offer 10,000 (ten thousand) new scholarships.
Scholarship Name:- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
* Scholarship Amount:- 5400 every month for a normal degree course costs rs. 5400 every month, whereas technical, medical, professional, and paramedical degrees cost Rs. 7800 every month. Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be used to award the scholarship to the recipient student.
* State covered: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, and Tripura
Eligibility Criteria for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
* The scholarship is only given to first-year undergraduate students.
* A candidate must be a resident of the North Eastern Region.
They must have finished Class 12th from a North–Eastern registered school, college, or university, such as CBSE, ICSE, or NIOS (National Institute for Open Schooling).
* A candidate must have enrolled in a UGC-approved college or institution for any Professional, General, or Technical programme.
Even when a pupil enrols in an integrated course, he or she is eligible for financial advantages for the course period.
Benefits will be provided exclusively to the first-degree student in the case of dual degree courses.
* The candidate's family income should not be more than Rs. 4.5 lakhs annually.
How to Register for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for the Northeast Region in 2021
Visit the "New Registration" link on the official National Scholarship Portal website, https://scholarships.gov.in.
Now, carefully read the instructions before pressing the "Start" button.
Then after, choose your state of residence, scheme category, and scholarship type, then click Start.
To apply for Ishan Uday 2021, fill out the entire online application and provide all of the requested information.
When you register for the scheme on the NeSP, you'll need to upload the required documentation.
- The relevant authorities will issue a certificate of residence.
- The appropriate agencies must give evidence of yearly income.
- The yearly progress update and continued existence of studies must be uploaded/verified by the responsible University/Institute/College for renewals.
Methods for Selection
* Per year, a total of 10,000 (ten thousand) new scholarships will be provided
* The distribution of seats among the NER states will be based on population census data (last).
* If a state's slots remains unfilled due to a lack of qualified candidates, the spaces will be divided fairly among other states.
* Reservations for persons with disabilities (PwD) will be made in accordance with Indian government regulations.
Kindly see the official notice for the Northeast Region under the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021.