Apply Online for the AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship 2021
Pragati and Saksham Scholarship AICTE 2021, Apply Online
AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship 2021:
For the academic year 2021-22, submissions are accepted from students studying Technical Education who are permanent residents of Meghalaya for the following Pragati and Saksham Scholarship programmes.
The due date for submitting an application is November 30, 2021.
1. Scholarship Name:- AlCTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students (Degree & Diploma)
* Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
a). Following recruitment in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the present year, the girl student should be accepted to the first year of a Degree/Diploma level course or the second year of a Degree/Diploma level degree.
b). A limited of two girl children are allowed each family.
c). A family's total annual income should not reach 8.0 lakhs.
d). A verified income certificate from the Competent Authority must be attached.
e). On receipt of a renewal application through to the National Scholarship Website and the submission of a progress certificate issued by the Director of Institution, the scholarship will be renewed for the following year of study.
f). If a student does not proceed to the next class/level, the scholarship is waste.
2. Scholarship Name:- Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Specially Abled Students, administered by the AICTE (Degree & Diploma)
* Saksham Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
a). The student must be accepted to the first year of a Degree/Diploma level course or the second year of a Degree/Diploma level course by lateral entry in any of the present year's AICTE approved institutions.
b). Candidates who are Specially Abled and have a disability of at least 40% are acceptable.
c). The total annual income of the family should not be exceed 8.0 lakh.
d). A legitimate income certificate from the Appropriate Government authority must be provided.
e). On receipt of a renewal application through the National Scholarship Website and the submission of a promotions certificate issued by the Head of Institution, the scholarship will be renewed for the following academic year.
f). If a student does not continue to the next class/level, the scholarship is cancelled.
How to Apply for AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarships for the Year 2021
Candidates must apply online at www.scholarships.gov.in and submit a printout of their completed application forms, along with all relevant evidence, to their respective institutions.
Apply Online: Click Here
There will be no requests for offline applications; only online applications will be accepted.
The date for submitting of an application forms is November 30th, 2021.
Document are required
1. Mark Standard of Xth/ XIIth/ other sheets, as required.
2. Annual family income certificate in the approved format for the previous fiscal year, issued by a Tahsildar or higher.
3. Competent Authority issues a certificate of disability (For Saksham Scholarship Scheme).
4. For enrollment to a Diploma/Degree programme, the Department of Technical Education issues an admission form letter.
5. The Director/Principal/Head of the Institution provides the certificate.
6. Receipt for tuition fee
7. AADHAR-seeded Bank Pass Book with Account Number, IFSC Code, and Photograph in the student's name
8. Certificate of Caste for SC/ST/OBC.
9. AADHAR card.
10. Parents must sign a declaration saying that the information submitted by their student is accurate and that if the information is proved to be fraudulent at any point, the Scholarship will be refunded.
Those interested in applying must read the official AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship 2021 notification carefully before submitting their applications.