ANM & Staff Nurse [334 Vacancies] Meghalaya Health Service Recruitment 2021
* Recruitment for the Meghalaya Healthcare Service in 2021:
- For the posts of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) and Staff Nurse, the Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong is accepting applications in Standard Form of Application along with 2 passport size photos from qualified candidates who are bona fide residents of India.
* The application must be submitted by October 29th, 2021.
1. Post Name:- ANM (Society of Natural Medical) (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife)
- No of posts:- 132 (One Hundred thirty two)
* Categorization: 20 posts
* Khasi & Jaintia Category:
* Garo Category: 53 Posts
* Other SC/ST Cast Category: 6 Posts
- Age limit:- As on January 1, 2021, the average age is 18 to 27 years.
For SC/ST candidates, there is a 10 year age relaxation.
- Salary:-Pay scale Rs. 24,700/- (Leve-5 of the Pay Matrix).
* Certifications in education: The Indian Nursing Meghalaya Nursing Previously suggested the Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
* Supplementary: Language skills in Jaintia, Khasi and Garo.
2. Post Name:- Staff Nurse
* No of posts:- 202 (Two hundred-two)
- Open Category: 30 Posts
- Khasi & Jaintia Category: 81 Posts.
- Garo Category: 81 posts
- Other ST/SC Cast Category: 10 Posts
* Age limit:- 18 to 27 years old of 1/1/2021
For SC/ST applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by up to 10 years.
* Salary:- Rs. 30,300/- in pay scale (Leve-8 of the Pay Matrix).
* Educational Qualification:- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Planning committee institution and registered with the Meghalaya Nursing Council.
* Additional:-Language skills in Khasi, Jaintia, or Garo
How to Apply for Meghalaya Healthcare Service Recruitment 2021 @ANM & Staff Nurse Vacancies in Meghalaya
- The application form must be submitted between October 8, 2021 and October 29, 2021.
in Laitumkhrah, Shillong, on the campus of the Director of Health Care services (MI).
from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M
- The application will not be approved if it is sent through the mail. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, no application forms will be accepted.
- The application form must be supplemented by the following documents, all of which should be duly attested.
1. Meghalaya Nursing Council Registration Certificate
2. For ANM: Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery Certificate from an Indian Nursing Local authority institution.
3. For Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and higher credentials from Indian Nursing Local authority institutions.
4. Indian Nursing Government institute mark sheet(s).
5. Secondary Education and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificates Mark Sheets
6. SSLC Admit Card
Or Birth Certificate
7. Certificate of Caste
ANM & Staff Nurse Vacancy in Meghalaya Recruitment Stage
* On the 4th of December 2021, a written test will be conducted.
The successful candidates' results will be determined solely on the basis of the written examination.
- Candidates who are eligible to appear in the Written Examination will be received their admit cards between November 22nd and November 26th, 2021.
The Written Examination will carry a maximum score of 100 points.
- Candidates who have not been immunised must submit an RT-PCR report within 72 hours after taking the Written Exam. Those who have tested positive for Covid-19 would be unable to take the written exam.
- The Written Exam will be conducted using an Optical Marks Identification (OMR) Sheet, with multiple choice questions carrying 1 (one) mark.
* The Written Exam will be last three hours, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- All applicants should arrive at the testing centre at 8 a.m. promptly to familiarise themselves with the examination process.
Location of Written Examination
. St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School,
. Bomfyle Road Shillong.
St Anthony's College
. North-Eastern Hill University, Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong
Syllabus for ANM
* The written test will reflect the ANM syllabus as specified by the Indian Nursing Council, which is as follows:
- Nursing in Community Health: 20 marks
- Midwifery: 20 Marks
- Nursing in Primary Health Care: 20 Marks
- Nursing in Child's welfare: 20 Marko
- Promotion of Health:
- Management of a Health Center: 10 Marks
Syllabus for Staff Nurse
- The written examination questions will be based on the INC authorized GNM/ B.Sc.(N) syllabus, and the marks for each subject are given below.
1. Anatomy & Physiology: 10 Marks
2. Nutrition: 10 Marks
3. Nursing Foundation: 10 Marks
4. Microbiology: 10 Marks
5. Medical & Surgical Nursing: 10 Marks
6. Child Health Nursing: 10 Marks
7. Mental Health Nursing: 10 Marks
8. Community Health Nursing: 10 Marks
9. Midwifery: 10 Marks
10. Nursing Administration: 10 Marks